Thursday, August 07, 2008

In the Blink of an Eye



"Life runs," my friend Peter used to tell me. Today I was looking through some of the pictures on my computer and was blown away that it had been more than a year since the above picture was taken. If I had been asked yesterday when that trip to Morro Bay happened, I would have sworn it was no more than 6 months ago.

It has been a month and a half since I last posted here. I've been busy. I've changed schools and moved to a new place. The changes are good ~ the path is intriguing ~ but life runs way too fast...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

I know what you are saying. Today Ava woke up and said, "teacher mona, she doesn't teach at my garden school anymore." I was kinda surprised, I never addressed the issue with her. I said No she doesn't, she has a new job now. She smiled, very pleased and said "good". I thought that was so sweet. How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home